Google Street View Experience
Google is taking over the universe. From Google Map to Google Earth and now Google Street View, it’s even awesomer!
I tried the street view on the Philippines but it won’t work yet. So I decided to view some other place in some other parts of the world. All I can say is that wow! As if I am standing in front of it.
Here are some of the screen shots I got from viewing the earth street wise. 😉
1. First is the Piazza Del Colosseo at Rome.
2. A street view of the Eiffel Tower at Paris and the park in front of it.
3. My next stop is at the Burj Tower at Dubai. You know just strolling around the streets. 🙂
5. Ah London, United Kingdom. Home of Harry Potter and Mr. Bean. When I was about to cross the street, I found Big Ben’s Inasal. 😀
6. Last but not the least, since my 15 minute break is up.I have to drop by the gym, Staples Center. Home of my favorite NBA team Lakers and my idol Kobe Bryant.
Google has updated the viewing experience because the last time I Google mapped my house, it was not that clear but now it has a better view although I can’t use street view on it.
So there you have it. You can have the same experience by trying Google map here.
Let’s not forget to say thanks to the man behind this genius street view, Mr. Pegman, who travels the world by feet just to give you a bird’s eye view of your backyard. Maybe next time he will traverse the deep blue see or North Pole just for us. 😉